Monday, March 05, 2007

PLEH!

I mean, HELP! Neither Geoff or myself can keep up with the demand for fresh material here at The Third Banana. There's so much yet to cover, but time constraints and real world obligations prevent us from being able to devote as much time to The Third Banana as we'd like. Rather than allow this blog to hopelessly stagnate, I'm initiating Operation Open Submissions Policy. Fresh submissions would not only help expand the scope of this blog, but would also help to build a community. Frankly, I'd love to see something new here every day, but even one additional item a week would be a great improvement over our current situation. Can you help make it happen? If you think you can, please contact me at aaronneathery@gmail.com

On that note, I'm happy to announce that, starting this week, writer and classic comedy fan Kevin Kusinitz is joining what I hope will be a growing list of Third Banana writers. Stay tuned, folks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home