Saturday, May 12, 2007

Biffle and Shooster in "The Case of the Missing Plot"

You wanna know what Third Banana writers do when they're not writing about classic comedians? They trade arms for hostages! And then they make up fake classic comedians! I have the team of Farnsworth and Katz, and Nick Santa Maria now has Biffle and Shooster. Nick is second to none when it comes to writing snappy gag dialogue in the Ryskind/Kaufman/Kalmar/Ruby vein. Vot a talent, that boychik!


click! CLICK!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron, Thanks for posting the latest re-discovered Biffle and Shooster short. I hope everyone will leave a comment after viewing it. Thanks all.
Nick Santa Maria

9:58 AM  
Blogger Pudge said...

Very Funny. I especially liked the phone scene, I had to pause it so I didn't miss other stuff because I was laughing so hard.

Cya in a bit Unc!
-Alex

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home